Dr. Donavin Ridgway Sr. started his dental practice in 1944 at the old Medical Arts building in downtown Dallas. In 1947 he moved to the current location at 6329 Oram St. where he retired in 1994 after 50 years of service to the Lakewood community. Dr Ridgway Jr. joined the practice in 1973 and retired in 2009 after 36 years of serving the Lakewood community. Dr. Beadle grew up as a patient of Dr. Ridgway Sr. and joined the practice in 1981 after he graduated from Baylor Dental. Dr. Slaughter has joined the Lakewood Family Dental Care practice in 2009.