Please Write a Review

At Lakewood Family Dental Care, we believe satisfied patients are the best form of advertising. We value your opinion and encourage you to share it with us and others.

99.3% of our patients would refer friends and family to us. (Note: the other 0.7% no longer live in the Dallas /Ft. Worth Metroplex!)

PLEASE CLICK A SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE BELOW TO WRITE A PATIENT REVIEW:

Facebook Reviews Yelp Reviews Angie's List Reviews Google Reviews



Robert P.
Always super professional and provide excellent work

Thomas W.
They have outstanding, friendly and professional staff. The service is quick and exceptional. I actually enjoy going to the dentist.

Cherie W.
A good dentist is very hard to find. I've never been happier with choosing Dr. Beadle.

Julie M.
Everyone was caring and concerned and tried to make me comfortable and at ease.

Gail D.
Always excellent

Catharine B.
Cathy was awesome and not at all judgemental of my less than impressive commitment to dental care. Because of that, I will be back in 6 months.

James L.
Great customer service and knowledgeable staff.

William K
Hardly any waiting. Gentle cleaning.

Jose L.
Great experience. The staff is very professional and friendly.

Jerry M.
Very thorough very pleasant experience.

Jonnie P.
I am lucky to have found Dr. Beadle and staff. They are the best!

James F.
Always great!

Vincent C.
Great dentist and staff!

Glenda H.
The office is well run and highly efficient! The staff is personable and well trained.

Judd C.
Quick, friendly, and great as always. I've never had a dentist weigh such consistency of being efficient and on time every time. Highly recommend Dr Slaughter and his team!

Joe M.
Even though I am a reluctant dental care patient, the staff at Lakewood family dental always put me at ease and do a great job. They're awesome!

Janet P
Y'all are always so kind and caring. Yesterday was no exception.

Wilson S
I always have a great experience at LFD. Good people make the difference. Dr. Beadle rocks.

Robin K.
I really enjoy this dental practice. Very nice office, friendly staff and efficient. I can be in and out in 45 minutes but I don't feel rushed and my teeth feel great. I also feel like Dr. Slaughter provides a thorough evaluation and has great equipment to identify and address any dental concerns.

Thierry P.
Always quick and professional. Love the staff.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 76